Wednesday, January 16, 2008

About older people

My Boss, Ivo von Renner, is already 59 years old. and his mother, Eva, is 92 years old already, healthy and happy together at home.

Ivo showed me all his young pictures and i can see his whole life through his self portraits from 20 to now. Ivo still have all these energy and spirit and lives like a 45 years old. he's still crazy.

I thought this morning, people grow old and people leaves. when u leave this world, what will you do? Do you want to leave alone? or do you want someone by your side and walk the last few steps to heaven?

And i think of my grandmother. I didn't love her enough. and i didn't show her enough care. She's still alive, but i am not there next to her right now. I am scared. I want to make sure that when she leaves us, she would think that, "Oh, I had a hard life, but I am happy because I was loved."

I couldn't stop thinking going back to see her sooner.

No comments: