Sunday, May 6, 2007

Flight Lesson from Billy

Today I met Billy and he drove me to his new home. Nice place! We played a lot of stuff and he also showed me some magic tricks. amazing! Best of all we talked about flying and things like becoming a pilot. He is already a private pilot so he taught and shared a lot of flying stuff to me.

He taught me how to read maps, how to navigate with map and compass and avionics, and he also explained how to use the panel on the real airplane! We used the flight simulator to learn about all these.. Now i know how to use most of them! of course, Navigation on the plane is not easy at all! I learned to fly a plane also!(in the computer only) it was awesome! i was totally amazed... we had a great night!

We also had an indian curry dinner and a nice long talk!

No comments: