Thursday, April 19, 2007

Driver's test - written test

Oh yes, alot of things happened to me today. just like this year.

I got my driver's test - written test today,
and i think i have got all the answers correct!

I received a book after applied for the test. i studied hard in it! i marked the book, and i read it while going to work... i studied like when i am in school! then day before the test i heard someone that the test is REALLY easy - you only need to read the book once before you go to the test!

Every question i read 3 times. I finished the test in around 5 minutes out of the 20 minutes allocation. To be safe, i rechecked the whole test 3 times to make sure all the questions are 100% correct.

Am i exactly like a student? yes! but i am 15 years too late to be a good hardworking student! Is it the German Way of studying? ha i love German stuff

Well i will really work hard to learn how to drive a car well! it has been 8 years of waiting, can't mess it up!

No comments: