Friday, April 20, 2007

Mood Swing / Friend's new company

I woke up this morning i didn't feel like having a good mood.

I had a a lot to do today and i decided not to do any of them. i was about to go casting, i didn't want to go. A friend invited me to dinner, i didn't want to go. i don't know why this happened. i just don't want to do the thing i need to do.

as usual i did a lot today in office. after work my friend Tak called me for help about computer stuff in his new office. (he wanted me to go visit him and fix the computer also) After a long consideration i said yes and went there.

it was so cool! the office is simple, clean and presentable. i liked it alot. it is a really comfortable place. i hope he can do good business there!

Wish my bad mood can go away tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey swinging bun!! don't blame yourself for any of that. we all have up and down moment, and that makes us live in so called "life". call me anytime when you need to talk!!