Saturday, April 21, 2007

Long time no see, Billy!

I finally met my friend Billy. I have lost contact with him for around 2 years. He is my very very close friend, and I met him since were 9 years old.

He drove a yellow mini cooper to pick me up for lunch. How cool is that! He look great, the same shape, but bigger. He is going to look like his dad. I was so happy to see him… and we kept talking and talking, just like we have to talk through everything in these 2 years.

Wow many things happened. He went to USA and got a private pilot license. Opened up a unique sport training business (lacrosse! You know what that is?) and got back together with his ex-girlfriend. I like them a lot. They look like the perfect match.

He is always cool and funny. Probably a little bit more mature than we were 10… it has been 16 years already. I couldn’t express how happy I am seeing him and making sure he’s okay. I just couldn’t wait to see him again very soon.

I really care about him, and I bless one day he will become a real airline pilot very soon!

No comments: