Thursday, June 14, 2007

failed.... loosing grip on myself

i failed my driving test today.
i thought i was cool and i really did well before
but when the test begins i lost control on everything
i did series of serious mistakes.
mistakes that no one can be blamed but my inability to stay focused and calm.

i failed my driving test today.
that's not surprising at all. i have expected that.
but i was upset about my performance.
what went wrong? i suddenly felt like i didn't know how to drive.
my mind was all empty. i couldn't remember the course.

i failed on myself today.
i was down, down, down
and i felt incredibly lonely right now.

3 comments:

syl said...

dun be so upset
we are by your side

Anonymous said...

u r not lonely...

m

Vivek Mahbubani said...

Dude, you need to practice with Need for Speed!

You can do it!