Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Prioritization Disorder

I am sure this is a term that dosen't exist. and it must also be spelled wrongly.
But i am sure i have this illness. Significantly.

So Called Prioritization Disorder, means i have difficulty in ordering things. When i face a bunch of work, i need to prioritize them, find what is most important and urgent, and make it on top of my to do list of the day, then, put the most unimportant non-urgent tasks on the bottom of my list.

This simple thing already causes me a lot of trouble. i find it very hard to order my tasks. I don't know which is more important. even if i do, i find it extremely difficult to put it on top of my to do list.

I tend to do the least important, least urgent tasks first.
Like... writing this blog. I should be filling up my application form for my German working visa.

Maybe the prioritization disorder is just an excuse for me to let myself continue like this. what i lack is just some self discipline and focus and determination in finishing the tasks. last but not least, i need some passion of life.

To be more exact, I have cognitive disorder. There is such a term and i am sure i have this problem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea
im always bottom in ur list....

mm